At work, at the gym, at home—eye glasses go along with us every step of our lives. This means that your glasses may be damaged or bent during your normal everyday activities. If you have a pair of glasses that isn’t fitting quite right; it can have negative effects on your health. You could have to strain to see, not be able to see properly, or even make your vision worse. Luckily, the professionals at Northside Eye Care can help.
Helping You Adjust
Whether you just tried your glasses on for the first time or have noticed that they just aren’t fitting like they used to you can bring them in to see if we can get them fitting comfortably again. Let us know the problem and we can use specialty tools to fix minor issues like:
- Replacing Nose Pads- This one can be the most common and most uncomfortable need for repair. Our friendly staff can have a new nose pad on in no time.
- Adjust Nose Pads- If you just received your frames or have had an accident that caused them to bend we can adjust your pads to feel comfortable resting on your nose.
- Adjust Ear Pieces- Putting on a pair of glasses that is too loose or too tight can be frustrating. We can adjust the frames to fit your ears and eyes and have you feeling comfortable again.
- Tighten Screws- There can be several tiny screws in a single pair of eye glasses. If one of them becomes loose it can seem like your pair is going to come right off your face. We can tighten them back up for you.
- Replace Missing Screws- Some of those screws in your glasses can even fall out without you knowing it. In most cases we can replace them making your glasses sturdy again.
- Reinsert Lenses- Lenses pop out for a variety of reasons. It can also seem like they come out a lot easier once it first happens. Allow us to put it back into its correct position where it will hopefully stay.
- Repair Semi-Rimless Lenses- If the small clear strap that holds your lenses into your frame breaks it may seem like you need a new pair. Although, the friendly staff at Northside can have you back up and running in a single visit.
Northside Eye Care takes pride in helping people in Evansville maintain their vision in a friendly and professional manner. We are ready to help make your eye glasses comfortable again. Our trained staff can help you schedule an appointment, pick out the best frames, or adjust your current frames. We look forward to hearing from you and encourage you to contact us today.